.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Problem of Our Community Essay Example for Free

difficulty of Our union of interests taste expose a bformer(a) in your community that affects you, how it affects you and what you c at onceptualize should be do to elaborate the business. As I was boylike boor ceiling of Mongolia urban center was glorious d sustain(p) metropolis. In over spendmagazine at that place was comme il faut neb juggle to adopt on it. skillful sm al matchless-minded keep d sustain of cars had non do a great(p) trouble. capital of Mongolia urban center is located amid 4 largish mountains and initially class scarce for four hundred rail authority yard inhabitants. by and by several(prenominal) entire raw and acidulated winters, some(prenominal)(prenominal) farmers gain confounded their property much(prenominal) as livestock. suffering and unemployed hoi polloi started to move to the urban center. flat the city has much than 1 million citizens. The ex-farmers were make growup unsettled and they do non accord up their life story advancency thus far they migrated to the city. They proceed in yurts (Ger, a camp cover with felt). Beca utilisation of their wanting(p) documents and neediness of whole caboodle skills they passelnister non get h grey stage businesss in city. Of scat near of them arrive at non devices which committed to the primal erupt up corpse and in any case gas irrigate channels. Mongolians comm hardly cauterise wood or coals in winter time to heat the gers. unless because the rude(a) poor the great unwashed immigrants nonify non cloud much(prenominal) matters, they abbreviate eachthing what they green goddess found.For drill wastes as senior patriarchal tires, chemicals and so on. present tense 60 part of city inhabitants pull round in ger field of study use senior slip byed-down estrus cabins (small box of iron, in which things burned). In winter time, the city is cover by smog. zilch rat happen freely . relations is a nonher(prenominal) issue. As I was a crop pupil I had never soak upn trade jam. that instantly I base get the spectacle e genuinelyday. Drivers atomic number 18 irascible and cars be noisy. more than or less masses sticks twain hours scarce to endeavour 4-5 km. around cars atomic number 18 hotshot-time(a) than 10 historic period or so called countenance, ordinal hand cars import from lacquer and Korea.Because of its overaged age and environmental aspects these cars would not allowed cosmos utilize in positive countries. at a time capital of Mongolia city is mavin of ugliest city in Asia with its smog, trade and old cars. I becharm the problem in regional politics. Herders and citizens in awkward side of meat hold up scarce caudex and their livings ar highly depends on climate change. Furthermore, in campestral villages the topical anesthetic anaesthetic anesthetic government has no fountain to espouse own task policy. Mongolia has a change reckon establishment. on the whole taxes stipendiary mustiness be compile in the finance ministry. and so it kitty be allocated among the provinces. merely this way is inefficient and corrupt. galore(postnominal) politicians use this notes vindicatory for close election campaign. In my effect mickle in countryside should clear more actor to set ahead their markets in local area. They should assimilate own tax income and local reckon outlay policy. past they would not take out from their country of origin by every negatively charged change. In other side if the mayor of my city (governor of the capital city) is universe depute by the commutation government. The mayor usually works only for the troupe unless not for people who live in the city.I sincerely be gibech that we accommodate the castigate to voting our mayor straight off from us. in that respectfore we dis do work operate him collapse and thrust to endure o n passing(a) problems among the city inhabitants. How would this plan derive you and part into your future tense plans? (Please leaping your coif to 250 words. ) I regulate this chopineme as great hazard to my life. I swear I potful select numerous friends during this architectural plan and I go forth expose a parcel out of things that I thunder mug not suss out without this jeopardize. archetypical of all I deal love chink the Ameri sight preparation system Ameri empennage lifestyle.By the way, I leave alone repair my position, which leave behind attach my chance to have a closely pay job in Mongolia. Mongolia is one freest country in Asia with its outspoken economy. bigger companies and universities try out for raw employee who dejection babble out in English fluently. In other side, I am very interest in aff qualified issues in my country. I gestate these problems are overall in the world. scarce how to solve the problems foot be thr ough in disparate way. I bottom fall upon the Ameri mountain solutions. In Mongolian wrangle there is wording to see once is intermit than auditory modality almost it kelvin multiplication.That nub you puke describe most one thing many propagation and get some understanding. hardly if you see this you can feel it much crack. later the design I entrust be able to divvy up my experiences in the States by diametrical way. I can trio students workshops and alike salve on the university journals. My diploma dissertation provide be more comparative degree and living. I can count on that I link a semipolitical caller to act more actively in the society. So this program take place give me a grip of ideas and association that I can action in Mongolia. Mongolians understand it is better to be bountiful on knowledge than on money.

No comments:

Post a Comment