.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

ICT and Its Impact on an Individuals Work and Personal Life :: ICT Essays

A report into how ICT has had an impact on an individuals working and force out purportFor this report I decided to ask my mum how her life has changed since electronic computers became involved daily in life. I wrote 10 questions eachwith questions structured to get a wide view on how it has had hadan impact on her life.I asked my mum when did you first use a computer, and was it at the work or at home? she answered I first used a computer at workbecause it was part of my new jobI then asked if she went on a be given to help learn new skills and didshe go through it efficacious as follow up questions. She replied no, I wasntgiven the opportunity to go on a course I simply had to teach myselfit would comport been a lot better if I had been on a course though.I then wanted to find out if she was comfortable slightly using ICT andif she was confident with it. I asked Was ICT a big change for youwhich you didnt actually want to take because you found itintimidating, or did you relish the thought of scholarship new skills?she answered yes I found it extremely intimidating as everyone elsein my office new how to work a computer and I matte left behind. Peoplealso thought that because they knew I should so I found it verystressfulNext I wanted to know how oft exactly had ICT changed her workinglife I asked if it had and she answered after a long era I havestarted to enjoy using the computer and I find it very useful At workHealth and natural rubber is a crucial part of a working place and regulationsmust be taken seriously so I asked how do you solve problems to dowith health and safety device? Are there any issues you feel potently aroundand feel something should be done? she replied I believe health andsafety is very important and my workplace feels the same and are keento aim and problems.I then wanted to know if any health and safety issues affected herpersonally on an everyday basis and what was done about them? shereplied no I dont have any they affect me on a day to day basisNext I wanted to know how ICT helped her at home if it did at all. Iwanted to know how often a computer was used for and how frequently ifone was owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment